900 St Clair West
Looking to purchase a condo at St Clair West? Look no further! Our latest landmark community nestled between Forest Hill and Corso Italia. St.Clair Village pays homage to its roots in this 12 story,122 suite bronze and maroon red brick development by Canderel and Kingsett Capital. Rising proudly at the epicentre of midtown Toronto and with the St. Clair dedicated streetcar at your doorstep, explore the array of top Toronto local restaurants, bakeries, bistros, markets, boutiques, galleries, parks, and nearby Artscape Wychwood Barns. St. Clair Village by Canderel™ is a true Toronto original.
This new condo will have a mix of one, two and three-bedroom layouts made to accommodate a range of demographics, from young professionals to families and downsizers. In sync with the community’s renewed urban energy, residential interiors tie the old and the new with sleek lines and refined textures. Rising proudly at the epicentre of midtown Toronto and with the St. Clair dedicated streetcar at your doorstep, explore the array of top Toronto local restaurants, bakeries, bistros, markets, boutiques, galleries, parks, and nearby Artscape Wychwood Barns. St. Clair Village by Canderel™ is a true Toronto original.
This brand new project coming to 900 St Clair West in Toronto. The St. Clair Village Condos is a new condo development By Canderel Residential and Kingsett Capital currently under construction. This lovely neighbourhood, rich in diverse culture and shops, also provides convenience being so close to the 900 St Clair West TTC Station.
It is projected to be completed with 122 condominium suites including 73 one-bedroom suites, 77 two-bedroom suites, and 19 three-bedroom suites. This means there is a large selection of unit types to choose from!
900 St Clair West Amenities
- The lobby is spacious and modern, really setting the tone of the whole building upon entrance
- common in downtown condos now is a co-working space. A lot of room and options for the type of work or hanging out you want to do!
Furnished Rooftop Terrace
- Beautifully furnished rooftop terrace with a long table and lounging area looking onto the city below
- State of the art fitness gym centre. No need for a gym membership, just go down your building and have access to everything you need to stay in shape and get your body moving
Indoor/Outdoor Multipurpose Amenity Area
- 24/7 concierge service
Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of 900 St Clair Condos will be able to take advantage of all the lifestyle amenities St Clair Avenue West has to offer.
Access to Transit – Direct access to the 512 St. Clair streetcar route which will transport riders to the subway and downtown in just 30 minutes. With access to TTC regional 24-hour bus routes also, no matter what time of day or night residents of 900 St Clair West Condos will be able to navigate the city with ease. It boasts an excellent Transit Score of 82/100, with the TTC’s 512 St. Clair streetcar route providing efficient service. Residents can walk or ride to the nearby St. Clair West TTC subway station on the University-Spadina branch of the system’s Line 1, or use the streetcar to reach the St. Clair subway station on Line 1’s Yonge branch.
Hot Toronto Neighbourhoods – 900 St Clair Condos is located near some of Toronto’s most popular neighbourhoods. Residents will be able to enjoy festivals during the summer months like Salsa on St. Clair and the Corso Italia Festival. There is always something exciting happening on St. Clair West. 900 St Clair Condos Walk Score of 95/100, thanks to a dense and growing collection of local restaurants, professional services, retail outlets, supermarkets, and speciality stores.
Like our page on Facebook to keep in contact with us and see new posts! Contact us for a free consultation!
- Co-working Space
- Concierge Service
- Fitness Centre
- Furnished Rooftop Terrace
- Indoor/Outdoor Multipurpose Amenity Area
- Wine Storage Lounge
- Happy Burger (2.08 km)2 reviews
- Atomic 10 (0.34 km)1 reviews
- Aviv Immigrant Kitchen (0.21 km)9 reviews
- Famiglia Baldassarre (0.68 km)49 reviews
- Luna Junction (1.79 km)20 reviews
- Freddie's No Frills (0.06 km)24 reviews
- Fiesta Farms (1.01 km)55 reviews
- Bloorcourt Village Market (1.31 km)14 reviews
- Loblaws Supermarkets (0.84 km)30 reviews
- Sobeys (0.7 km)16 reviews
- The Linden School (2.07 km)8 reviews
- Westside Montessori School (2.21 km)1 reviews
- Eight Branches (2.33 km)2 reviews
- English Lab Toronto (2.5 km)2 reviews
- 1 reviews
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre (3.19 km)288 reviews
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre (3.27 km)238 reviews
- Dufferin Mall (1.72 km)87 reviews
- Kensington Market (2.37 km)267 reviews
- Brookfield Place (3.56 km)6 reviews